my last 'no sex' post. Or not. Last night my friend came down and we partied. I am pledging a pharmacy fraternity, so we stopped by there for a bit. Then, I went to 'Guy A's and we tried to hook my friend (who is attractive) up with 'Guy A's friend. It worked, I guess, but 'Guy A' and I got kicked out of his room, so we came back to my place for the first time.
My roommate went home for the weekend.
'Guy A' wants to (and this is a quote) "rock my world tonight." Maybe I won't get drunk. Or maybe I'll get very drunk. Big penis- pro AND con! Hahaha, that's what I told my brother. He laughed.
I ran into 'Guy D' last night, too. He had called me to find a party, and then we had ended up at the same place again. Wow. Also, it's homecoming weekend. Football game going on, which, sadly, I'm missing. It's just hard to get tickets now.
This morning I went back to the frat to retrieve my friend, and 'Guy A' made me pancakes. Then I took a nap because he doesn't want me tired tonight (very classy), and when I woke up he was giving me pasta! Yum. Good boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so youre doing PDC? last year they were suspended for being caught by the boston police too many times. and it's guys only here. i wouldnt fit in. AZO is girls only here. and KPsi, i wouldnt fit either. too bad.
Post a Comment