I have drank every night. Now, not to sound pathetic, I will tell you of my conquests! We met so many people the first night out, and we also went to the Rugby house- where they're hot, and they know they are, but they are also still hot. Let me get off this topic while I still can. Before that, we went to Vanessa's friend's place and met so many sophomores. We also went to a party on a lower floor of our apartment. I played Guitar Hero for the first time, but I was very drunk and they did not explain the controls so I got 15%. Those are not really conquests, but I love meeting (and nicknaming) people, and seeing them the next day. If it's not awkward.
I've been tallying the parties I go to on my calendar in a little spot in the corner, and as a general rule, the count cannot exceed 14 in a given month. That's fair. Every night since Thursday last week I have been drinking. It's not that great.
Okay, I will edit this later. Class beckons.
[cont...]
I'm sort of seeing someone right now. If meeting him at a party and staying over that night and hanging out subsequent nights counts. I think I've known him for not even 5 days, but already I have slept over twice. I will be candid with you. I did not see his penis until yesterday. Also, it is an engineering fraternity that I met him at. Also, we have a "To Do" List on our kitchen dry erase board, which lists "Meeting", "Unpack", "Pimp More", and "Sex"-- NONE of which are checked off. So, thank you very much.
This guy and I have been hanging out so much that I'm glad tonight my roommates and I are going out to some parties. 'Guy A' may come over for dinner though, which is a change. Usually I walk to the frat house (often anywhere from 10-50 minutes later than I said I would be there), people are out on the porch playing beer pong, I watch while someone gets me a beer or I play one round, 'Guy A' and I go upstairs, he smokes cigarettes or other while apologizing, I concede, we watch TV, we make out, and then he walks me to my door. Once, I stayed over because my bed had lots of junk on it, and I was too lazy to go home. The next morning I had to walk the two block walk of shame in last night's clothing.
We are toeing the relationship line though, which I am reluctant to do. Several things happened last night: 1) I saw his penis. 2) I only had one drink. 3) He asked what I look for in a guy. 4) He said he likes my laugh. 5.) He asked to go out this weekend. 6.) He asked if I am looking for a relationship. I only threw #4 in there to brag. The rest are pertinent in that they contribute to the relationship vibe I'm getting.
In other news, classes started. I'm behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment