Sunday, September 9, 2007

Frat night

Ever show up first to a party? It's a little awkward, but at least you get to be up next for beer pong! Plus, it filled up FAST. 'Guy C' who lives a few floors above us and who "gave me a ride in a Porsche" (which is code for letting me get high for the first time on a vaporizer) invited me so I brought my roommates, one of their boyfriends, and my friend and SGTS co-founder.

We got pretty trashed. I got flagged, recited my ABC's backwards, and decided to get a drink and go to the other frat. My second home practically. So sad.

I actually danced like a maniac but I think some guy had the intention of making me pregnant. Anyway, 'Guy A' had gone to get me a drink and he got jealous. He pulled me over and was like "I can't leave you alone for a second. I'm going to kick that guy (the Babymaker) out." If i didn't say so, 'Guy A' is a brother. It's true you can't leave me alone for a second.

Well, it wasn't as much fun, crowded, or long as the other night's party, but it was fun anyway. My roommates had a great time minus one who had miscommunication problems with me, but that's straightened out, so that's all that matters. I actually saw people I met during the week, like this freshman from Boston and her Filipino gay friend. It's kind of nice, seeing people again who you've bonded with, but only once.

Oh, I also ran into 'Boy D' who I shouldn't even give a letter to. It's not even something I will pursue, and neither will he. I'll just put him in there, because freshman year I made out with one of my now roommates and that night he did, too. It was her birthday. I almost made out with him, but I had a boyfriend. So instead, I gave him a lapdance. Classy, right? More like black out. That's why I don't drink vodka anymore, ladies and gentlemen. Anyway, he's got it going on, but he thinks too highly of himself. He also dropped out to go to community college. and we exchanged numbers. 'Guy A' was jealous again. Same old, same old. So, for anonymity's sake, there's a waste of a letter, and there's the background of it.

Last night was the drunkest I've been so far. I made out with 'Guy A' on the porch (which is no biggie, but new since we usually make out in his room in private), and I got 2 cups spilled all over my legs. Last night was 'Guy A's drunkest night as well, and when he put me to bed, he kept repeating "Why won't you go out with me?" to which I replied "Too soon." and he said "I'll wait as long as you need." I'm scared. Rule #1: Don't Commit. You're smarter than that. (More about that on a later date.)

Today at the involvement fair, we were so last minute that we painted our organizations' sign at the fair. However, it was nice. Got to meet new people. About 8 pages of people signed up, so I'm a little nervous about presenting something promising and interesting and large and do-able to them tomorrow at the meeting. See, I'm the president and we're in a transition state as far as mission statement and whatnot. So right now we're sort of... floating. Like I'm doing with my academic life.

Alright, 'Guy A' and I have a date tonight, so I should study. I need to call 'Guy B' up for a sandwich and a walk which he owes me.

No comments: