Now, I know what I wanted to say before. Last night, we got a fat sandwich and split it between us. Oops, not enough! Well, we were complaining about it at the back door, and the back door duty was like "I'll take care of it. Watch this." So he grabs the nearest kid and is like "Yo, have you been drinking beer? There's a five dollar cover." So, then, he's like, "Here, take this to [so and so]," and I'm like "Okay, I think he's doing front door."
Haha, and that's the story of the free fat sandwich. So, I went to the Grease Trucks, cut everyone, and I got a fat sandwich without waiting. Except the guy like dropped it, but my hand shot out SO fast, which is funny because I was drunk. Everyone was like "Ohhhh." And the Grease Truck Guy was like "Nice catch."
Next up: Get my picture on the Grease Trucks. Without making out with another girl or taking off my clothes.
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
looks like youre climbing up that social wall.
i never had food from a grease truck.
Post a Comment